Celebrated annually on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, #iGiveCatholic is the U.S. Catholic Church’s Giving Dat that kicks off the charitable season and brings the Catholic community together to give thanks and give back. As a giving day created to celebrate our unique Catholic heritage, #iGiveCatholic inspires faithful stewards to “Give Catholic” on Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving. The goal of the #iGiveCatholic Giving Day is to rally our Catholic community in support of the organizations that shape our souls: our parishes, schools, and nonprofit ministries.
August 15 – Registration opens for participating parishes, schools, and nonprofits at atlanta.igivecatholic.org
November 15 – Advanced giving phase begins
November 29 – #iGiveCatholic on Giving Tuesday
Key Dates 2021
#iGiveCatholic – Landing page for the Archdiocese of Atlanta
Resources for participating organizations
- Marketing toolkit
- Social media tips and sample posts
- Email marketing (sample emails and tips)
- Downloads (including logos, backgrounds, and more)
- Spanish resources (including flyers, a timeline, and FAQs on #iGiveCatholic)
Newsletters from the Catholic Foundation
- August 5 – Participate in #iGiveCatholic!
- August 16 – #iGiveCatholic Registration Is Open
- October 6 – #iGiveCatholic Update 1
Please register at the links below to attend the webinar and receive the recording.
- November 3, 3 PM – Final Steps to Success with GiveGab and national #iGiveCatholic
- Getting Ready for #iGiveCatholic with GiveGab and national #iGiveCatholic
- Preparing for #iGiveCatholic with the Catholic Foundation
#iGiveCatholic Printable Marketing Materials
#iGiveCatholic Because… Signs (11×17) – have individuals share why they’re giving Catholic, then snap a photo of them holding the sign to share in your communications
Buttons (one page of 2.5 inch graphics) – have staff, board members, volunteers, clergy, and others associated with your organization wear a button to promote your #iGiveCatholic campaign
Yard Sign (12×18) – put some signs out by the entrances and exits of your parking lots to let your community know you’re participating in #iGiveCatholic this year!
These business card sized graphics are great to include in your organization’s bulletin or newsletter.