Grantee Follow-up Reports – Fall 2021 and earlier:
Log in to the Grants Portal HERE to complete your follow-up report online.
When you log in:
- Go to “Saved Applications.”
- Find the online application for the grant cycle requiring a follow up report.
- Go to the Follow Up Report tab.
- Complete the report.
- Upload photos along with the report to share the success story of your grant. Please note that multiple photos should be uploaded together under Upload File, not one at a time. Please ensure that the photos you submit have the appropriate photo permissions.
- Photo/Information Release for Grant Recipients
- SAVE the Report to the Application.
Your organization cannot be considered for additional grants if you have not completed your grant report by the following deadlines:
- Spring grants must submit reports online by February 15th of the following year
- Fall grants must submit reports online by July 30th of the following year
Grantee Follow-up Reports – Fall 2022 and after:
Please use the “Log In” button at the top of this page to access the portal. Underneath your grant application will be be a button to access the Follow Up form.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding any of these materials.