Our dedicated staff is your first point of contact in planning and making a gift. Please contact us if you have questions regarding any of these materials.
2020 Life and Legacy Webinar
- “Life and Legacy – Planning for the Future Webinar” – Click here to register to view the webinar in its entirety.
- End of Life Care Presentation (Extended) – Fr. Neil Dhabliwala from St. Catherine of Siena of Catholic Church. Click here to register to view an extended portion of Fr. Neil’s portion of the webinar.
- End of Life Care Presentation (Excerpt) – Fr. Neil Dhabliwala from St. Catherine Siena Catholic Church. Click here to register to view just the excerpt of Fr. Neil’s portion of the webinar.
Planning in Uncertainty
- Planning Forward in Times of Uncertainty Brief
- CARES Act – What does it mean for you?
- Charitable provisions in the newly-passed CARES Act
Gifts and Fund Information
- Catholic Foundation Overview as of June 30, 2020 – English
- Catholic Foundation Overview as of June 30, 2019 – Spanish
- Bequest Language for Wills
- Charitable Gift Annuities at a Glance for Donors
- Donor Advised Funds at a Glance for Donors
- Endowments at a Glance for Donors
- Financial Documents
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Instructions for Transferring Securities
- IRA Rollover Brief
- Questions to Ask Your Tax Advisor about “Bunching”
- Year End Charitable Gift Opportunities
Donor Advised Fund Holders
Already a donor advised fund holder? Use these two links to register and learn more tips for using the Donor Portal. The Donor Portal is the Catholic Foundation’s password-protected interactive online program that will allow donors to view their funds and charitable giving at any time and to request consideration of specific grants or distributions from their fund.